Working on a surprise.

Yep, it's true. I'm working on a surprise for my blog. This sort of present is actually not only for the blog but for my readers, clients and future people I haven't even met yet! You can understand my predicament in trying to A. wrap such a present, and B. keep it a secret in the first place. Even if you know what it is try to keep it a secret for everyone else, k?... I know, I know. I'm such a tease :)

I've decided rather then post part two of the Peru trip I'll wait till later when the surprise is compete. Oh, and don't you worry... when every thing's ready I'll share on here just like I always do :)

Until then, Happy Friday!!

Sneaky Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo

 

2 comments:

Kahlilia said...

I search and recently came across your blog and have been reading along. It was wonderful blog.

Kelsi

http://www.bestonlinetimes.com

Alexandra said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store :)