Thanksgiving Feast. Which items would you choose?

I just asked this question on my twitter and facebook and am getting some great responses. I would love to hear what your planning on eating for thanksgiving... and if you had only 3 items to eat what would you choose?

Here are clearly some of the favorite Thanksgiving feast items that have been suggested (in no particular order).

  • turkey (duh)
  • mashed potatoes
  • wine
  • stuffing
  • cranberry sauce
  • pie
  • gravy
  • dinner rolls

Anyone got any other favorites... such as...
  • jello mold
  • green bean casserole
  • yams
  • sweet potatoes
  • salad.... does anyone even eat salad on Thanksgiving?
You should suggest your favorite items in the comment box. and while your at it... add one thing you are thankful for. I'll start the trend off (minus the favorites part cause I'll save that for later). Check the comments....

Why? Oh, because for the first year I'll be cooking Thanksgiving with the help of Josh. And for 2 people why make all the fuss? I want 3 items I should cook. That's it. So, maybe dinner rolls and wine don't count....? Maybe I'll even document our feast. And I'm even thinking we'll eat at a normal hour... like 6. Wouldn't that be nice?

Happy THANKSgiving.
Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

3 comments:

Melissa w/ Soul Mates Photography said...

I'm THANKful for my husband. He's truly amazing, supportive, loving, caring, and passionate. Completly, my better half. I'm so thankful I get to spend Thanksgiving with him.

Deyla Huss Photography said...

Im Thankful for my healthy and fabulous family, waking up to my hot hubby every morning and drinking French Press in the mornings with him, those slobbery kisses from my babies and my down comforter because really life would be cold without it! LOL
As for Dinner items: Cranberry/crushed pineapple sourcream/jello salad and my fam's famous parmesan honor rolls!!oh and ofcourse WINE!!! and more WINE!

Mortgage Freedom and Financial Services, Inc. said...

Italian stuffing, Italian stuffing, and Italian stuffing!