Thanksgiving Feast Photos

Well, It's Monday. The end of Monday, Cyper Monday, that is. Did you get any good deals?
Thanksgiving was delicious and I've been reaping the benefits for the past 3 days now. Turkey and the fixings... they've lasted Josh and I that long. Here's the 3.... we ended up with.

Blueberry martini, and turkey...


... gravy and cranberry sauce...


....Italian stuffin' (gross!!) and mashed potatoes.


OK, I know that's not 3 but I didn't eat the Italian stuffing cause I think it's gross but Josh loves it, so, naturally we had to make it.... and I'm not sure that martini's and gravy count. Gravy is like a result of cooking turkey and well, Martini's are a drink. And they are delicious I might add!

Yum! Thanksgiving was surprisingly relaxing and delicious. I was curious t find out how this meal would taste, but it was delicious! Never underestimate the power of butter. :)

Big smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

2 comments:

Bonnie Lewis said...

oh my gosh SOOOO good! seriously you just made me hungry!

Mortgage Freedom and Financial Services, Inc. said...

Love it!