Stephanie and Thomas | Engagement

Stephanie and Thomas are darling. As in college sweethearts darling. They met while attending Oregon State and have been attached at the hip ever since.

I'm not sure how this worked out so perfectly, but Stephanie and Thomas live in Roseburg... and seeing that I live in Portland I knew it was going to be a drive for the engagement for one or both of us. I casually mentioned I'd be at the OSU's campus on Halloween and wondered if they would like to meet half way... unknown to me that's where they met, and that was the perfect place for their engagement session. They hadn't been back since the gradated. Nothing like a walk through memory lane to trigger some excitement.

Speaking of excitement... this was no dull engagement session. As many of you know A. it was Halloween, and B. there was a game going on. A 41,000 person game. I'm no sports geek but that's a lot of people... in costumes! I'll share more on that later... I'm thinking on Foto Friday.

To Stephanie and Thomas, I had a blast with you guys! I'm so happy you showed me around campus, endured the rain, brought a umbrella, and had smiles the entire session. I can't wait to photography you again next year!



Who knew this existed inside the college buildings!












Thomas, you snagged a beauty. :)


Don't let a little rain scare you away... it was raining buckets.






I suppose it would be appropriate to say..... "Go Beaves!"

Big Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

4 comments:

i and m photography said...

Way to rock it Melissa!! I love these!

Maalaea

Katie Anderson Photography said...

The photo of them on the couch from above with the wide angle is SUPER. Love the colors too.

Alexandra said...

These are awesome! I love the wide shots and I LOVE the shots of them outside! Especially the second to last series :) Beautiful!

Alicia said...

Beautiful photographs! As an OSU Grad I appreciate the places around campus. Never thought about having engagement or other pictures around campus, but it really is a beautiful campus. Especially in fall. Great idea on location!