Selena | Senior Portraits

I can't wait for Selena to see the all of her senior portraits. Her viewing session is tonight and I'm sure she's itching with anticipation as much as I am. I had so much fun with her and her friend who came with her to provide moral support and laughter. These girls were cracking up the whole time! I photographed Selena for her senior portraits in the Pearl District in Portland, Oregon. Check it out!

I adore this one with the background. I'm a total art geek so that might explain my love for this portrait.










I love the graphic nature the color adds to the portrait.


Selena, you are beautiful! I can't wait for you to see the rest!
Big Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography

 

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

These are awesome!

Jenni Carmon said...

Lovin your senior sessions! I just used that flower shop a couple of weeks ago, too funny! I will be calling you back....24 hours :)

Mary (Mary's Monday Musicology) said...

These are beautiful Melissa!! Love it!