Flannary and Tom | Seattle Wedding

Flannary and Tom. I was so excited to photograph their wedding... as well as a little nervous. I was working with some amazing Seattle vendors and really wanted to put my best foot forward. I was honored to work with Heather from A Sharp Occassion, Steve at the Sunset Club, Flowers by Midnight Blossom, and the show-stopping wedding dress from Luly Yang.

Flan and Tom's wedding had to be unique and special to them. The one word I remember Flan saying over and over. Unique. I have to say, I think they succeeded. Details ranged from the sibling bridal party, gorgeous ribbon covered dress, unique fishing box proposal, father daughter polka dance and the cutting of the pie... they succeeded. I had a blast at their wedding and I know their guests did too! I think everyone reached the photo booth cause that thing was packed all night.

Flan and Tom-- Congrats. I know you have many more adventurous chapters of your life to create. Congratulations to you two!







Getting ready was so calm with just Flan's big sister helping out. I know they will cherish that time with each other.








The handsom groom. He was so good and patient :) Thanks Tom!


The first look....








The morning of the wedding I knew I was going to be spending some time with Tom and Flan downtown for a few– like I mentioned eariler– unique wedding photos of them. The grand plan was to get ready, get married and hop downtown for a few... then party. Knowing this I popped into Luly Yang to see if I could bring them by for a few fun shots in the showroom. What did we end up with... putting them in a storefront window. I know! You better bet I was stoked. So, at this point they have been married for about 10 minutes.





Luly herself has a cameo in the image below.


Back to the Sunset Club.


Here are the very pretty details.




















And they arrive!


I'm telling you... The photo booth was a huge success!












Polka!




And I'll end with a darling mother son dance.


Congratulations to Tom and Flan!

Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

11 comments:

Mandi said...

awwww I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I love her dress! I love too many of these images to list! Their images in the store front are unforgettable! Heather with A Sharpe Occasion is amazing! Melissa- You're fabulous! I love taking a break from work to indulge in your blog!

~Mandi
Champagne Wedding & Event Coordination

Naomi said...

WOW! the venue is so Old European chic, and the store front shots are adorable. the little girl lying on her stomach in the fifth to last picture is too cute!! what a beautiful wedding.

Danielle said...

That is sooo awesome that you got to shoot in the store window! Awesome pictures as usual!!! My favorite though is of the couple dancing with the little girl on the floor looking up at them... such a cute little girl!

A Sharpe Occasion said...

OMG ~ Melissa, these photos are {AMAZING} ... It was so rad to get to know you through Style Unveiled.com and then to work with you for one of my weddings in Seattle!!! What a small world ... You are so talented and I love reliving this wedding again by looking at the photos ... those ones at Luly Yang are TO DIE FOR ... Isn't Flan gorgeous?!?

~xoxo

Flan said...

Wow! Melissa, you really captured the magic of our wedding day. Great photos! Can't stop looking at them. They bring a huge smile to my face.

Alexandra said...

These are awesome!! I can't believe you were so lucky to get them in the window display!! Hahaha :) Awesome work!

MeganEllePhotography said...

It's all so charming! Great job!

Maureen said...

Hi Melissa these are beautiful! You did a great job with the storefront photos!

Erica Bader said...

Oh my goodness! These are all amazing. I love the mannequin pictures. The details are stunning and that dress is beautiful.

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

thanks everyone– so super sweet. i'm happy your happy :)

Deyla Huss said...

BEautiful job on these, what a stunning wedding, I love all the details and I adore the storefront shots, Fabulous darling!!!