Baby Jeevan | 6mo Portraits

I just got back from Seattle a few hours ago. If you are wondering why you never heard of this before we must not be friends on facebook or on twitter. You should fix that. Like I was saying, it was great. I really love Seattle and I really love the NW in the fall time. I'm from California and the idea of the land turning bright shades of gold and orange while not being lit with fire is quite astounding. I was surprisingly engaged then entire drive up the 5 with leaves and catch up phone conversations I was having on my cell. However, Seattle has come and gone.

This little munchkin is now 6 months old! I can't even believe it. You might remember him from here... or maybe in his mommy's tummy but today he's 6 months old.

Don't you just want to squeeze him?




I mean really, how darling is this outfit and expression?!


I can't wait to show mom and dad!

Happy Thursday :)
Big Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

4 comments:

Jenni Carmon said...

Oh my goodness, love the cheeks! Great shoot!

Deyla said...

OMG Melissa!!! I really think you have the Thnag for capturing the kidos, keep up girl! love those adorable shots!!!

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh!!! Cute cute cute!!!

Erica Bader said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot handle this. Way too much cuteness.