Sunshine + Best 80's Music Video

I'm really excited for this weekend. Sing with me now, "goin' back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali. I'm going back to Cali..."

I don't know about you but I was really into hip hop growing up (Still am. Don't judge, or laugh. I know, not what you would expect from a quirky redhead girl but whatevs.). Bright and early tomorrow morning I'm flying back to socal for a few days. I'm exited for 90 degree weather, D&T's engagement shoot (thanks for the trip!) and a few other things. I'm looking forward to meet T and see D again... BONUS they have scheduled a themed engagement session, aaaand live in Orange... where I went to college. I'm always nostalgic when visiting places I associate with growing. I expect them to be the same even though deep down I know they are not. But really, "I LOOOOOVE LA! We love it!" Another song if you didn't get it (Randy Newman... click here for the best 80's music video ever).

Wow. I'm in a quirky mood today. It's fun. I hope it lasts! Have a great weekend all.
Big Smiles, Melissa with Soul Mates Photo.

 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

We can't wait to see you! You are going to be sooo shocked when you see Chapman and Orange, just you wait. Safe travels tomorrow!!!

Danielle said...

p.s. love the first song choice! I too love hip hop!