Sneak Peak... Shannon and Morgan's Wedding

Wow. I guess you could say it's been a busy around here. I had full intention of doing a session post this week but as you can see it's Friday morning and I've got to leave in 22 minutes to get myself to a wedding in Salem. I am back home from my trip to SoCal.... I had a awesome time with clients, family, friends and the beach (went 3 times! yay). The moment we landed I hit the ground running.... as is life, I guess. Yesterday I photographed a darling senior and enjoyed a evening with the Click Chicks.

Here are the things I'm excited to share with you in the upcoming week(s?). Weddings, senior sessions and engagements. More info about the December FACES Foundation trip, travel updates and boudoir sessions! Phew. Oh, and I do still have 2 spots left. One was booked yesterday!

Without further ado here's what I've been working on between flights to Burbank and back.
Shannon and Morgan's wedding! Stay tuned... It's coming in full effect soon :)


I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the sunshine!
Big Smiles! Melissa with Soul Mates Photography.

 

2 comments:

ian and maalaea photography said...

Oh, I love that location! You always get the cutest spots. So good seeing you last night, you're a busy woman! We'll have to do another one of our coffee shop meetings again!!

Take care
Maalaea

Deyla Huss said...

Gotta love some Imbrie Hall!! well done girl! cant wait to see the rest! so good to see you last night!