Sherbet Sunday

Here I am sitting in my old high school room– with my husband– working on a essential part of my business; blogging and email. My dad just yelled down the hall about some photographic show somewhere here in LA and in the background I'm thinking about getting ready for lunch out with my family. But, all I'm reminded of is rainbow sherbet. All these different chapters of life are colliding– and very much like rainbow sherbet– I'm enjoying it too much. Thankfully, however, my closet is not plastered with 17 magazine spreads as my mom has since re-decorated it into a guest room. The thing is I never feel like a guest. I'm too comfortable here. I'm too happy mixing life and all it's different colors.

Try this flavor on for size. I just got a email this morning from Style Unveiled announcing Valerie and Jeff's wedding as been featured in the real weddings section. It looks gorgeous! It's really the whipped cream on my perfect relaxing morning and I couldn't be more proud Style Unveiled would feature my work. I'm truly honored, if you see me today I'll be sporting a perma-smile :) Check it out at http://portlandstyleunveiled.com/valerieandjeff/ let me know what you think.

And yesterday was my sherbet sunday. Literally. It was Sunday. Get it? Oh, never mind. It was a whirlwind of fun spent with friends and clients in Orange, CA. I couldn't wait to show Danielle and Tyler a taste of their engagement session so I here's just one for the blog... It was so fun, chill and unique. Gimme a laid back, comfortable couple obsessed with good food and wine in cute outfits and I'm one happy photographing girl. More to come!


I hope everyone has a great Monday! Big perma-smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

3 comments:

MsBunn.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is so awesome, Melissa!

Mary(Mary's Monday Musicology) said...

That is so exciting!! Love the spread and I can't wait to see the rest of the new engagement session. Look like they will be super cute!!

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

Yeeeeaaaay for You! I love the way Style Unveiled lays evrything out don't you! You go girl!