Shannon and Morgan | Married!

Shannon and Morgan were married at McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse in early September. The wedding coordination was meticulous, I never knew I could like pink and green so much! Even a few of the guests arrived in bright pink. Now, don't ask me how they found the exact shade, but it was perfect. Shannon and Morgan had a beautiful day (the rain held!), an excited wedding party (more like paaartaaaay!) and joyful friends and family.

Shannon and Morgan, Thank you for inviting me to spend the day with you. It was BEAUTIFUL! Just perfect for you two to begin your life together. Congratulations! I wish you two all the best.



I say this every time but, I'm in love with this ring shot! Or maybe I'm just in love with diamonds. I guess my husband is just outta luck.




I believe this is my favorite image from the day.
















How cute are they? This is at the first look.


























Also a favorite. How can you not smile at this image? I'm smiling right now, it's just too darn cute.












Yummy. Mini cupcakes!






















The End!

Big Smiles, Melissa with Soul Mates Photography.

 

8 comments:

Kate said...

Melissa you are a photography GENUIS!!! These are fantastic.

Deyla HUss Photography said...

Bravo girly!! Again blown away by the groomsmen shot, I love the lines!

Danielle said...

I love love love the picture of her walking up the stairs with her pink shoes!!! And I love the picture of him kissing her shoulder. Fantastic work as always!!!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

yay!!! so happy you like 'em. i want to revisit that candy bar all over again!

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

I loved the shot of the "grandparents" in the front row looking at the programs! So, so cute!

Katie Anderson said...

Ah! I love all the ones you loved and pointed out but I also love the one of him twirling her outside!! So cool.

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

Looks like it was a fun party! Love all the details...great job!

Amy Nieto said...

Mmm candy bar. mmmm What a gorgeous location. Love paper lanterns. Good job miss!