Seattle Details

Somehow it's Monday again. These days have whizzed by like a kid on a scooter. Really, Monday again? I'm looking at the remainder of this week and I fear next Monday will arrive in no time at all.

But Sunday was different. As I said in the last post, I spent the last weekend in Seattle photographing a gorgeous wedding of a gorgeous couple equipped with wonderful vendors. I'll be posting about that wedding soon but for now I wanted to share a few personal details. Josh and I spent Sunday morning exploring the Pioneer Square area of Seattle. It was relaxing and fun to explore a different area of the city.

I am so glad I lugged my pro camera around to capture the details. I really, really enjoy them.




The more I look at them the more I want to print some for my home. I've been itching for a little change around my place. Anyone else have that problem where they have the desire to change their surroundings every few months? I do!

I hope you enjoy them :)
Big Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Ohhh I love those lamps!

I always want to change my surroundings... even if it's just moving the furniture around.

Steve said...

I LOVE the vintage Hotel sign. I'd hang that up in my kitchen.

Maureen said...

Very nice! I hear ya, I never leave the house without taking at least a dozen photos, and then I go home and want to switch out all the frames in the house!
I am looking forward to the wedding photos!

Erica Bader said...

oh yah! i'm all about the mannequin with the awesome flower headpiece!

BARI said...

wow, beautiful pics from Seattle!!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

yay!! so what I've concluded is that I will continue to post things other then client images. thanks for the encouragement people :)