Jihae and Jordan | Wedding!

From the moment I met Jihae and Jordan I knew their wedding would be spectacular. They are a darling couple– super trendy, happy and joyful together. As time went on and I photographed their engagement session my feelings were affirmed– super-cute, in love couple makes for a really happy creative photographer. They wanted something different, something detailed, and something creative. Their wedding carried the same elements thoughout. Everything had a little special touch. No detail was left undone. It was all about the J&J.

J&J I'm so thrilled for you both! Congratulations, your day couldn't have been more gorgeous. I'm excited for you and this new chapter in your life. I hope life together is just that- together. Enjoy your new place, your dog and this exciting time they call bliss.

J&J were married at The Aerie at Eagle Landing in Portland, Oregon.



Seriously. I heart this ring shot. Hello 2009.


















































these were G-double-O-D, Good.








Quite possibly my favorite cake cutting photo. Ever.


The End. Congratulations!!

Big Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

6 comments:

Deyla Huss said...

OK so I haveto say beautiful as always Melissa! But I REALLY HAVETO SAY... HOly smokes on the groomsmen shot in the tunnel! seriously fave groomsmen shot ever!!

Jenni Carmon said...

I love this wedding! I know Jordan. We used to hang out all the time when Derek and I were first married...years ago. Anyways, so fun to see a friend on here. I need to call you. I promise I will. Great work!

Missy said...

I love her petticoat ruffly dress! Those detail shots are so fun!!

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

All I can say is gorgeous and...are they getting an album? wink wink ;)

Mortgage Freedom and Financial Services, Inc. said...

Absolutely beautiful, as always! Love the magazine shot!

Jessica Hill said...

I'm seriously in love with this wedding! Great work!