Foto Friday

I have a new idea! I know, I know. I always have a new idea, but this time I want some feedback (PS this "new" idea is actually almost four weeks old but I haven't done anything about it yet). Don't worry, there will not be a quiz at the end or detention hall or a plate of broccoli waiting for you. I just want a opinion. Here's my idea. Foto Fridays = one photo (for fun) posted every Friday. My reasoning is that sometimes I photograph more then I post. Sometimes I want to shoot for myself. And sometimes I'm secretly hoping this Foto Friday will make me carry my camera just 'cause I enjoy it. And sometimes I want to share share more. Wadaya think?

First Foto Friday.
I don't know what to call the two images below, it but I like 'em. While I was driving home one evening I decided the moon was looking mighty cool and I needed to photograph it. I'm so deep sometimes. I enjoy photographing in the dark cause you never know what you are going to get. Painting with light is fun– see the right image? There is a green streak in the mid right, and I don't know what it is. I guess it's the mystery I enjoy.


It's almost five in the evening on Friday and what I actually need to be doing is packing for Seattle. I'm leaving for the weekend to photograph a lovely wedding in downtown Seattle on Saturday. I can't wait :) I also am hoping to take some personal images along the way. Keep me accountable, OK?

Happy weekend all!
Big Smiles, Melissa with Soul Mates Photography.

 

3 comments:

Missy said...

What is the green thing? It is making me a little crazy inside ;)

Amy Nieto said...

But, but but I like broccoli!

Great moon, it has been looking beautiful these past few days, hasn't it! Have fun in Seattle :)

Erin Fitzpatrick-Bjorn said...

Foto Friday this week?