Flannary and Tom | Engagement!

Flannary and Tom are a few of my elite Seattle clients. Elite because there are not that many of them and because they are super cool AND because they are a referral ANNNND because they are different and want something different. Many of you might not think that's super cool but I think it deserves a elite status.

The engagement session goes something like this. Tom, Flannary and I meet. They show me around the coolest areas of Seattle I've yet to discover and I photograph them. I think I might have been more entertained with Tom's knowledge of fish and Flannary's informative... uhh... it escapes my brain at the moment... bar shower?... the kind of co-ed wedding shower where they stock your bar. Anyway, I've never heard of it and am secretly jealous no one ever threw me one while I was engaged. I think it's safe to say Flan and Tom were more entertaining to me than I was to them.

Flannary and Tom, I'm totally excited to meet your friends and family. I'm really excited about your wedding and your "different" details and I can't wait to see you get hitched!













I don't know what Tom was saying to Flannary but she would randomly burst out into laughter during the session. I have a gut feeling Tom is the undercover funny type.












Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography

 

5 comments:

Deyla Huss Photography said...

Ahhhh so fun! love it! I adore the ones in the warehouse!!! yeah!

Alyssa said...

These are beautiful! You are such a talent!

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

There is somthing very warm and inviting about this couple. I love this session!

Brianna Phelan said...

Beautiful shots, great lighting. Love the 2nd last one :)

ian and maalaea photography said...

Melissa, this set is so gorgeous!