Danielle and Tyler | Engaged!

Even though they attended the same college (Chapman! My alum too) and ran with similar circles, Danielle and Tyler never really took second notice of one another until they found common ground. Dinner Parties. Dinner Parties? Yes, Dinner Parties. And so their story begins surrounded by friends, good food and mid-week dinner parties.
Dinner parties: someone would host and someone would prepare dinner, and everyone would eat. Ta-da! Danielle and Tyler meet. Each time people rotated and soon the group grew big and more people were attending. This is where Danielle and Tyler learned to love good food, good wine and each other.

In the kitchen is where they feel most "at home" The first half of their session is 50's inspired kitchen time and the second half is in in the City of Orange, CA.

This was the sneak peak last week




Tyler is really proud of his knife set and Danielle is really proud of her custom designed engagement ring :)




They were cracking up the whole time!




Danielle has her own cake decorating company, Cake and Co. Check it out!




Get it? Orange, CA. I know, I know. I'm so creative. ha.




I love how serious this one is
















I LOVE this ending one. I think I love the mystery in the image. I just really enjoy it :)


The end!! Happy Engagement! I can't wait for you Hawaiian Wedding :)

Big Cupcake Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

8 comments:

Mandi said...

Aww, Melissa... I seriously LOVE your work! Another awesome shoot to add to the books. :)

~Mandi
Champagne Wedding & Event Coordination
http://www.champagnenw.com

My Sweet & Saucy said...

These have to be some of the cutest photos ever!

Jen said...

Love, love, love it!

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

Wow, I can't wait for the wedding either!!!

Bunn Salarzon said...

I.LOVE.THEIR.KITCHEN. It's awesome!

Jenni Carmon said...

This is my favorite session that you have ever shot! Looks like you had so much fun and I love that you step out of the box!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

thanks ladies!! i had a blast too! you guys are all so sweet. this might just be one for the website:)

Missy said...

This is so fun! I love the lifestyle elements you have incorporated into the session!