Valerie and Jeff | Wedding!

Valerie and Jeff's wedding was so much fun because I have never met them until the day of! It was exciting for me to meet them at the Aerie Landing, become friends and watch them get married all in one day. Their bridal party was a riot and the family was full of life and energy. Never have I seen a dance floor become packed so quickly! You didn't have to tell the wedding guests more then once the party was on– they practically ran to the dance floor! I only wish I had a date to stay and dance well into the night :)

Valerie and Jeff, congratulations from the bottom of my heart. I loved being at your wedding, witnessing your tear-filled vows, heart warmed toasts and joyful dancing. It truly was a celebration in honor of you. Congratulations to life as Mr. and Mrs.















My favorite- The first look!







Valerie's wedding dress was gorgeous. A beautiful mermaid silhouette.









I love her tear filled vows to Jeff.


Jeff's quick glance as Val slips the ring on his finger.


Married!










All of a sudden the guys on Valerie's side burst out into song! It's a family wedding tradition to sing this song at every wedding... with grampa leading... of course!


The leader himself, grandpa.


The grand finale!


And everyone danced well into the night...








Big Smiles! Melissa with Soul Mates Photography.

 

5 comments:

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

These are beautiful, this is the same location as the Brad & Jessica wedding I just blogged about! I love seeing what you got there...love her dress, BTW!

Sara B. Mullin said...

Great job Melissa!! The Bride & Groom and The Aerie all look fantastic! Hope to work with you again soon. :)
~Sara @ The Aerie at Eagle Landing

PetalsYoga said...

Such a beautiful wedding and your photos were fantastic! So glad to have found you through twitter.

MsBunn.com said...

Again, your rings shot is so cool! I love it in contrast to that red plant.

Erica Bader said...

Beautiful wedding! Love the ring pic and all of the singing and dancing!