Twitter and Facebook

Hi Friends!
I'm really excited about something. As I was listening/praying this morning (more of the listening and less of the talking part) I got this super cool idea. I can't wait to share it with everyone but I want you to know I will not be announcing it on here, but even better,-- on twitter and facebook! So if you aren't already on there A. you should join and B. you should follow or friend me. I can't wait. It's going to be awesome. Sorry for being so annoyingly vague but I think it will be WAY more fun that way. OH, and PS. It's not just for local people so if you are anywhere it includes you too. If you are a mom this includes you, if you are a pro photographer this includes you, if you own a point and shoot camera this includes, you if you want to know more people this includes you too!

So twitter is http://twitter.com/soulmatesphoto
Facebook friend is just click here cause it's so long.
Facebook fan is here.

YAY for surprises!

Smiles. Melissa with Soul Mates Photo.

 

0 comments: