Erin and Jon | Wedding

Erin and Jon's wedding was full of sentimental elements. Before Erin and Jon met she had made up her mind. She knew the perfect wedding venue would be her grandpa's house on in Shelton, Wa overlooking one of the many waterways just outside of Seattle. It was perfect as she spent most childhood summers there. Erin and Jon's wedding was full with sentimental moments. Erin's wedding dress was made by one of her bridesmaids, the wedding ceremony included a lyrical dance by another of her bridesmaids. The family and friends helped where ever possible to ensure the day went smoothly and was surrounded by loved ones... even their dog, Lona.

Erin and Jon, I'm so excited for you. I had such a wonderful time at your wedding! I pray your marriage be filled with joy, communication, love and more love. Congratulations!



I love this ring image. It's just so darling.
















During their first look Erin and Jon took a moment to pray together.








The Guys


The Ladies!!


One of the pretty bride




The gorgeous dessert table!








The couple used local daliahs for most of the floral arrangements


Guests were welcomed with their own cards of the local area


Guests were also welcome to play a few games during the reception
















Reception time!








Seriously, how darling are they together?!


And then they rode off into the sunset... Such a fun exit– the grooms bike!


And they lived happily ever after.

Big Smlies! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography

 

7 comments:

Rebecca Owen said...

Oh my gosh I love the pics! The location was so perfect and the decor was so nice. I love how they used reds and greens, but it's not at all reminiscent of Christmas. The Ivy on the house, the lace on the table, the forest nearby... so pretty! Erin, this day just looks like it personified you perfectly! So cool that Melissa could be a part of it!

Embrace Life said...

Great job, Melissa! Beautiful work of a beautiful wedding. I love how you captured all the details that went into making this wedding unique.

Luise said...

What a lovely experience to "walk-your-walk" on THE day!Beautiful pictures of an even more beautiful ceremony and celebration.

I was doing a sun dance for you! :-)
Luise Volta

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! I love all the pictures and details of your wedding. The favorite pictures i like is te black & white photos of you and your husband. Your wedding ring its so beautiful!!! i'm wishing both of you a happy marriage & i'm looking forward to see a bump on your tummy! Hehehehe, How silly I am. Anyway, Congatulations again.

=Yvest=

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! I love your work!

MsBunn.com said...

I love that rings shot! I had to do a double-take, but once I realized what the rings were sitting on I smiled. :)

Amy Nieto said...

Okay.
01) This couple is so freakin pretty.
02) Using local dahlias for your wedding is AWESOME.
03) All the cake stands used for the pastries are beautiful and I have a rather generous window sill that is longing for them. Not to mention the quilt is so homey and familiar.
04) I WANT, WANT WANT that floral bridesmaid dress.
05) Your pastry shots are awesome.
06) You are fantastic for capturing this wedding like so. The couple must feel so freakin happy about them!

Toodles.