Alycia and James | Wedding!

I'm not really sure why the good God above gives me the best clients, but He does. Some how I luck out and in the end celebrate, laugh and enjoy the time with my clients. Why? I'm not sure, but it must, I mean must, have something to do with my sparkling personality... so kidding.

Alycia and James are all smiles, surrounded by a wedding party that just wouldn't quit. The wedding day was spent laughing, joking and teasing the whole day through. It was obvious these two are surrounded with people who love and care about them as their friends and family were there every moment to smile, toast, dance and celebrate the day with them. I thought the girls looked stunning in their purple J Crew dresses! I really had a great time at the wedding... the energy and excitement couldn't be beat! I only wished my husband was my assistant– I would have stayed to dance!



The first time seeing each other






I just had to post this one.... The little flower girl is cracking me up! I forgot to tell her we were smiling for this shot... the previous instructions were all about the attitude.






Alycia has the most amazing smile!





I love, love this ethereal image of the bride. It's so intriguing to me.


I'm pretty excited about the image on the right. I love the reflection in the old window.






Image on the left– magazine shot, one of my faves. Image on the right– typical Alycia and James.
























The End! Congratulations Alycia and James! I hope Hawaii was amazing. Oh, and P.S. I want the name of your DJ. He was amazing.

Big Smlies! Melissa with Soul Mates Photo.

 

10 comments:

Katie Anderson said...

Beautiful! I love the "soft kiss" photo you got, its towards the middle. Very romantic!

Naomi said...

These are some quality shots, Melissa =) I like the color of his tie and vest and how it contrasts with the purple theme. What a cute couple!!

P.S. I love my prints!

Deyla Huss Photography said...

Beautiful dahhhhling! I adore that location, so many fun shots! They are adorable!

Erica Bader said...

Beautiful wedding, great shots! I love the pic where we're looking at the couple through the window. Very mysterious and intimate!

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

Her skin is flawless! What a gorgeous bride she made! Best wishes to them and their families...

Lucia said...

Beautiful wedding! I love your flower girl pictures :)

james said...

DJ's name is Mikey! You missed it though Melissa, Mikey left @ 11 and I DJed the rest of the night lol...so yes, i djed my own wedding haha.

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

love it! thanks for all the love guys.

Jenni Carmon said...

You rocked this wedding girl, love all of the details!!

MsBunn.com said...

Alycia has the most amazing set of teeth I think I've ever seen! Jealous! And, your detail shots are awesome, Melissa!