Secret Sessions are BACK!

Good News! The Secret Sessions are back but for one weekend only.

You remember The Secret Sessions, don't you? I hosted a weekend back in May and now I'm hosting one in October!

The special boudoir sessions will be taking place at a luxury hotel downtown. It's brand new and oh, so fabulous inside! I had so much fun there in May I'm going back. The session will be about an hour long in one of the suites. You are welcome to bring a change of "outfits" and heals and props if you would like. The boudoir sessions are very tasteful and classy and I would love if you were a part of it! The session is scheduled in October to leave enough time to make Christmas/ Holiday albums for the love of your life.

I will be shooting one weekend only, October 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
If you are interested I would love to give you more information. Shoot me a quick email at soulmatesphoto@gmail.com

I've already announced this to a list of girls who wanted to be the 1st to know so let me know if you are interested. Sessions are limited and are on a first come first serve basis.

It would be fun if you and a few friends booked back to back sessions and made an event out of it and then grabbed a cocktail in the hotel lounge after.... or before! Whatever.

Here's a photo of the room last time. I'm telling you... gorgeous!


I'm excited!
Big Secret Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.