Sara and Jeff | Married!

They are married!! Sara and Jeff are full of life. They are so sweet and so darling together. I mentioned in their engagement post that upon our first meeting and explanation of the "First Look" in the wedding day they got teared eyed... As it turns out, this is one consistent couple. When they saw each for the first time on their wedding day it was tears of joy all over again. Good thing I had a secret stash of tissues cause it was needed... and the pictures of them are just darling. Words cannot express how happy I am for them! June 26th was filled with family, friends and fun. Plus, who can not totally love a redheaded bride! hehe.

Sara and Jeff. Seriously, I adore working with you. I know you had a blast on your honeymoon cruising around in your convertible (I read your facebook updates!) I know you will have a happy joy filled married and I want you to know I wish you all the best.

The Big Day....





Like I said... filled with joy




Jeff looking all dapper.




The Guys.


Sara...




I think it's the mystery in this image but I just love it and I'm not fully sure why.




Sara's veil was passed down from a few members in the family. I love that it's full of tradition and family history.






The Girls.


The First Look... complete with tissues :)
















I love Jeff's face in this one. Sara just totally dissed him... I think... I'm guessing.


Happy bride and groom. If I were them I might make this my wall portrait.




Summer wedding in a nutshell. Just beautiful.


Oh Mom :)




Even though It's 11 am right now I still want one of those cupcakes.




YAY for sparklers!


The End. Thanks for sticking around :)

Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

4 comments:

Marcia said...

I absolutely loved how you captured their personalities perfectly! Great photos!! It was so fun to be apart of their special day. I think one of my favorites is under the one you said would make a great wall hanging. The telephone pole which looks just like a cross to be epitomizes their amazing relationship - God is in them and around them! LOVE IT!!
Thanks again!
~Marcia Hires

Anonymous said...

I agree with Marcia... you did a fabulous job capturing their personalities and the joy of that day! Thanks for capturing such beautiful memories for them.

~Gladys Lacanienta

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Thanks Ladies! I know- they are such a joyous couple full of love and life.

Deyla Huss said...

Great shots Melissa! What a fun couple!!! Dont you love that?!