Kind Words From Champagne

You might remember Mandi over at Champagne Wedding and Event Coordination. I've posted about her before and her darling new company :) Well, I have to say I'm honored to read what she wrote about me. I care what others think about me. I'll admit it. I might even care a little too much but when I read what Mandi wrote I melted. It's crazy what just a few kind words can do to brighten your mood and take all your cares away. I should remember that it also applies to other relationships as well! (Note to self: call family and tell them they rock).

Either way stop on over to Champagne's Blog and check it out.



Thanks Mandi!

Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

2 comments:

missy cochran - photographer said...

Wow, congrats! This is so cool!!

Mandi said...

I meant every word!! Thanks for the shout out!