I'm in with the cool kids now

I caved. I guess I just finally realized I wanted to be in with the cool crowd. I've been resisting forever but today I caved. Come hear me sing like a bird on twitter... or, rather, I guess the correct phrase is "follow me" @soulmatesphoto

If you are on twitter please let me know! I'd love to follow you too!

And because all of us wish were were a little cooler these days here is what you need. Go get yourself a glass of iced tea, close your eyes and picture yourself here...


The above is my new desktop image taken last summer in Tahoe.
Big Smiles! Melissa with Soul Mates Photo

 

3 comments:

Jenni Carmon said...

When do you want to go...I'll drive :)

Katie said...

I want to be there so Bad!

Megan Elle Photography said...

extra tempting with all this heat!