FACES Update

Just a quick update on the FACES fundraiser in July... since you know, it's the end of July! Scary. Anyway, I wanted to keep you all updated on the process.

I'm excited to share I am currently at $567! That means I've got under a thousand to raise before December. I think I can do it.

I am so thankful for all those who were a part of this event. Obviously there will be another one before the end of the year so please stay tuned. Thanks again! And if you would like to donate to them directly please visit the website at www.facesfoundation.org. Did you know that only $200 covers an entire surgery? That's like the price of a pair of jeans. Crazy. And if you want to contribute to me getting there and back please mention my name when you donate.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about you can read about FACES on their website at www.facesfoundation.org. You can also CLICK HERE to read about my involvement in FACES.

Thanks everyone!

Big Smiles! Melissa with Soul Mates Photo.

 

1 comments:

Deyla Huss Photography said...

Awesome Chic!!!! so very cool! my questions is, what am I gonna do without you while you are away in December??? HA! :)