The Downing Family Portraits

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great 4th! I sure did. I don't know what it is but I love fireworks. Anyway back to reality.

The Downing family... We all met at the Portland Rose Garden a few weeks back for this darling family portrait session. They are so lucky to have such wonderful kids who are starting to make families all their own. See little Lucy there? She's just a little doll.

I can't even explain how perfect this evening was. It was beautiful. The lighting was perfect, the roses were in full bloom and the family was happy. You know, I wish that the gardeners would offer classes on how to take better care of your roses cause I could really use a few lessons.

Downing Family– Thanks for being so flexible and easy to work with. You were all so sweet and I am so happy to have met you all. Happy Summer!

The whole family.


And then each of the couples.








Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: