Carrie and Kevin- Married!

"Carrie, can you look right over there?" I ask.
Carrie's not exactly paying attention to me. She's too excited, thrilled and having way to much fun to look in to a corner. "What? Wait. Who is that? Mom, who just came? I can't see who that is." Carrie says as she peers through the second story window of the Marshall house.
I try again. "Carrie. Can you look right over there for me?"
Surprised she responds, "Oh, sure!" She exclaims as her big smile and infectious laugh fill the room making me smile with the rest of her girls.

Carrie and Kevin's wedding day was all about the people. It was about their love for each other and about who they celebrated it with. It was fun. It was carefree. It was as if someone had just called up all their bff's from preschool all the way through to career for a celebration together. It was a party. It was a evening full of laughing, friends and good times all around.

July 11th.






Mom was so sweet. As you can see here she's on train duty.


Isn't she just stunning? That's what I thought.








Kevin looking pretty dapper himself.
























And while we're at it let's just skip ahead to the paaaartyyyyyyy. HAAAAyyyyy.






That's a wrap. I hope I didn't embarrass anyone with the dance photos :)
Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

3 comments:

Brianna Phelan said...

These are beautiful and the reception looks like so much. I love the outfits that the guys wore so much :)

Deyla Huss Photography said...

Uber-fab girl!!! love the reception shots! Love the sun flare with the girls!

Portland Style Unveiled said...

Stunning images! Loving the color of the suits in this heat wave!

-Kimberly