Tiffany and Andy | Engaged!

Tiff and Andy. When they showed up at Portland's SW waterfront for their engagement photos I have to say I was excited. I love it when couples totally dress up and Tiffany looks stunning. Andy looks great too, but Tiffany. Wozers. Andy, you better hold on tight. :)

I had the honor of strolling around with these two high school sweethearts and their darling little fur children. We chatted about wedding plans, movies, ribeye steak and kettle corn. As I write this my mouth is beginning to water... kettle corn...ummm.

Tiffany and Andy, Thanks for being super cute so chill and fun to hang with. Andy... I still feel so bad for repeatedly calling you Albert Brennaman. Shame on me for watching "Hitch" too many times! I really hope to drill your name into my brain by the end of July :)

Enjoy!

Check out this little cuttie...


It was a gorgeous sunny evening so I used the sun as much as possible... of course.




These next two might be my fav. The mix of the dogs, wood and serious expressions are just doing me in.











These marina portraits are so fresh and stunning. I think it's safe to say they have fun, right?






Tender.




As I'm relooking at these photographs they are beginning to remind me of the Santa Monica Pier. I'm from socal... and this lighting with the bridges and waterfront shops is really saying warm summer evening on the beach... and that can't equal anything but romance.






The End!
Big Sunny Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

5 comments:

ian and maalaea photography said...

Cute shoot Melissa! I love the beach photos!

Deyla Huss Photography said...

Loooooooove them! especially the beach ones!! I just shot in that exact same spot not to long ago, isnt it yummy!!! great work as always girl!

Erica Bader said...

I like the kissing one, 6th one down. Beautiful composition!

dianne michelle said...

Looooove the 4th from the last. What a great moment! Good work, Melissa. :)

MissBliss said...

Awwwwe. So precious!! Love the one with the dog jumping up and her smiling... So genuine! Love the ones with her in the grass... Great contrast
Congrats to the Happy couple...
:). What great pics to treasure forever!