Spotlight |Mandi with Champagne

You might remember Mandi from her portraits this blog post... well it's time and her new company has launched! Champagne Wedding and Event Coordination is up, running and booking for 2010 and 2011. You might notice a few of the photographs she has chosen for her website and logo...:)







Here are a few Q and A's to get to know Mandi and her company a little better...

How long have you been in your profession?
5 years and every year I love what I do even more.

How did you come up with your business name? What's its meaning? Picking the name for my company was one of the hardest and most complicated pieces. I spent hours; thinking of names, asking friends for feedback, researching to make sure someone hadn't already thought of it, but then I was in the car with a friend and she said what about "Champagne", at first I wasn't sold, but then I starting thinking about all the pieces.
Champagne represents:
  • my outgoing personality and true love for my job
  • one of my favorite parts of the night where you toast to the people who made the event possible
  • the phrase champagne taste, everyone deserves the same quality of service whether their event is on a $4000 or $100,000 budget

What current trend in the wedding industry do you most like personally?
I absolutely love the feather hair pieces. I've been trying to work up the courage to wear one in every day life. I'm starting with the flowers... working my way to the feathers! haha

Any fun-facts that we should really know that would contribute even more to your coolness?
I have no idea what I'll do for my own wedding because I always thought it was bad luck to plan before you found the one. I think it'll be the hardest picking between all the amazing vendors I've met over the years.

What do you do for inspiration?
Read wedding magazines (my boyfriend loves this) and blog stalking!

What is your favorite part of being a business owner?
Having the flexibility to be creative and try new things.

Well, there you have it! Stop by her new website www.champagnenw.com and check it out!


Congrats Mandi!

Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography

 

1 comments:

jessica hill said...

i love Mandi Downs! She is not only full of life and spirit, but also a ton of creative ideas and organizational skill! I highly recommend that all couples invest in a Day-of coordinator to keep things running smoothly.. and Mandi is the girl to call!