Sneak Preview-- Misrack Family

I photographed this darling family a few weeks ago and let me tell you... we had a blast! Their session was scheduled at the SW waterfront. I can't wait for them to come and see all their portraits in person! That's right. I've begun showing all portrait clients their images in person. I had my first "Ordering Session" today. I know it will be so great to help people walk through the portraits together to help them decide on what will work best for them, their home and their family... on a flat screen! If anyone has questions about the process of a ordering session please let me know.

Anyway, here you go! One darling portrait of mom and dad.


Big Smiles for things ahead! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

1 comments:

Deyla Huss said...

Very sweet!!!!! NOw I wanna see the rest!!!