Sneak Peek... New England Trip

I can't believe it's been 2 and a half weeks since we have returned from our trip to the East Coast. It was my full intention of posting about our trip the week we returned, but alas life got the best of me. I just wanted to share this one with you taken in Providencetown, MA. It might have been one of my favorite towns... plus we had amazing weather. Oh, and I am going to need your help later today deciding on a new boarder. The other one was just too time consuming so I'm gonna need some feedback but until then here's a fave from our trip.



I can't wait to share more!
Big Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography

 

1 comments:

missy cochran - photographer said...

Looking forward to the rest, aren't vacations great? I need to take one someday :)