Sneak Peek... McPoland Family

Last Saturday I drove up to Seattle to photograph this lovely family. It turned out to be a beautiful day (I was slightly nervous because along my drive I found scattered showers) but lucky for the both of us it was warm, slightly foggy and pleasant all around. We photographed their newest (3 months) at home before we ventured to the Seattle Arboretum. I owe this family big time because they were able to suggest the location AND drive us all there. Gosh, I have the best clients.

Anyway here's just a small sneak peek of this adorable family session... Arn't they darling together.


And I might agree... 3.5 years might be the new 2.... hehe. And if you must know, yes, bribery was needed. :) Luke, Next time I come up I'll have to read your book. We forgot to bring it to the park! Thanks for showing me how to fish with a stick.


And their little precious girl...


I can't wait to show you the rest!
Smlies, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

1 comments:

McDolan said...

love'em... can't wait to see the rest! and thanks to alyssa for having you up :) and letting us get some time in.