Sneak Peek... Mackenzie is here!

Welcome Mackenzie!
I was in Seattle last weekend to photograph this little cutie. She decided to come 2 weeks early and is actually one month old in her portraits... although you would never know... she's so tiny! I was really looking forward to this session to see Alyssa and Colin again, see their new house and be introduced to their new mini-me :) Mackenzie is the kinda baby that just ruins it for those of us who don't yet have kids of our own. She is so happy, bright eyed and sleepy at all the right times. She was a doll and she makes it look easy. She is a just a happy baby and I would love to have one just like her some day.

I mean, really. Look at this cuteness.


I can't wait to show you the rest :) I love my job.
Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love it! This is so great and now I just can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for being so talented, my friend:)

Hailey said...

I can't wait to see more! We may need you to come up this way again for a newborn photoshoot of Mackenzie's cousin soon :)

Claudia said...

That is so precious. It is hard to see just one, I want more.