I love my bling

While I was out on vacation I came back to a ton of emails– as expected, but this one was a little different. It took me a second to realize what Kim from Portland Style Unveiled was saying. She was writing to tell me a few of my images were featured on their blog. So cool! I didn't even have to do anything they were up and I feel honored to be featured with some of Portland's fabulous photographers. Should you have a second stop on over to the blog and check it out. Katie and Brendan's rings are in the jelly beans, and Shelby and Brandon's rings are on the newspaper. I'll post some more rings here just for kicks.

Shelby and Brandon


Katie and Brendan


Sarah and Rob


Kelley and Eric


Here's a funny story for you all: While we were on vacation in NYC last week we went into Tiffany and Co to browse (cause what girl doesn't love diamonds, right?). I end up trying on this gorgeous ring just for kicks cause this girl loves to dream (and for those of you who don't know me I'm happily married with a rock of my own). But honestly, this could be a right hand ring, right, right? I know I'm not the only one who's right hand is "jealous". Anyway Josh guesses what this ring costs before the sales person even helps us... we try it on... my eyes start glassing over cause of its yummyness. I slip the ring off my right hand as we thank the sales girl. Just as we turn to leave the counter Josh asks how much a ring like that would run. I don't think my mind could comprehend the amount– it was so high... as we walk into the elevator we turn to each other and bust into huge smiles as we simultaneously say, "Well, we could sell our house and pay for that ring!" And then we bust out laughing all they way down to the 1st floor and out the door. But let me tell you, that ring was some blinging bling. haha. Makes me giggle just thinking about it. Sigh. I love vacation and all the stories it brings.

Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

8 comments:

Sara said...

This is awesome, Melissa! I saw the rings on the newspaper shot on that blog while you were gone and thought it was so cool, but didn't stop to see that it was yours! :) You rock.

Brandi (Shelby's Sister) said...

Aw!! Shelby and Brandon's rings are famous now!!! They'll be so excited! It's all you girl!

StyleUnveiled.com said...

Aw! Melissa, you're so sweet! We'll feature you ANYTIME on Portland Style Unveiled :)

-Kimberly

Joshua Tomeoni said...

Awesome! Just keep dreaming about that ring from Tiffany's...

Deyla Huss said...

This is fabulous!! Well you know I think you rock girl! (pun intended) LOL

Katie said...

Love my ring.....and your photos!

Katie said...

Way to go! Sweetness!

Anne Nunn Photographers said...

Great ring shots! Congratulations!