Brittany and Mike | Engaged!!

Brittany and Mike are engaged! I posted a sneak peek of their session last week. They were so darling and sweet together.... even at 9am on a Sunday! We strolled around Sauvie Island latt├ęs in hand for their engagement shoot. You can just tell Brittany and Mike have a lot of fun together. In fact just the night before they went to the Dane Cook show with a bunch of friends! I can't even remember the last time I went to a concert. It must have been the Mariah Carey (don't laugh) concert back in college. Sigh... memories.

More importantly...thanks again you guys! I can't wait for your wedding... I know it's going to be filled with laughs, fun and good times!



Brittany is just full of smiles! It was so hard for me to get her serious face but I think I succeeded!












I know I posted this one last week, but I seriously love it!












Their outfits were great with this serene landscape.... it really reminds me of tuscan hills.





The End!

Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

PS This is the 1st post with no boarders and the logo on the actual image. I would love my blog readers feedback. Thanks internet friends!

 

5 comments:

Marcy said...

absolutely terrific as always! i can't wait til i get engaged! hahaha! you are still going to be my #1 photographer choice! you are such an idol! love you lots. oh and i have to admit i adored the borders i think they made the blog but just my opinion. the website in the photo is a bit distracting. plus i love your logo! ok just a thought! xo

Deyla Huss said...

You rock my socks of Chic!! love them all!!!! g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

These are so beautiful and breezey...I think I miss the border and logo...I liked it a lot.

Meg said...

They are rockin that barn, good stuff!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

um... ok, boarder will be coming back! Thanks for the feedback ladies! I might need it again soon :)