Alice and Gregg | Married!

Alice and Gregg were married last week on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon at Edgefield. I still remember the first time talked to Alice. I remember there was excitement and nervousness in her voice. "Melissa? Can you meet tomorrow? I'm from out of town and trying to plan my wedding. Ok, perfect. See you then." A big thanks to Hurricane (whom I met at the Apply store while buying my pink iphone cover) for introducing us. See, Alice and Gregg live in South Carolina so planning a wedding from literally across the country was a bit of a challenge, I'm sure. We scheduled a meeting, but now I would not really describe it as a meeting, but more of long lost friends getting together for coffee. See, Alice is the kind of girl who loves and befriends everyone. It's hard not to totally adore her. She's a doll and Gregg is one lucky man! We wrapped up our meeting talking about organic medicine (Alice works in a hospital) and agreed I was to be a part of their big day.

The Sunday afternoon wedding was dreamlike, comfortable and happy. It was a time filled with family and friends. Alice and Gregg were most concerned with spending time with their loved ones and made sure everyone was taken care of. It was simply beautiful. The social happy hour floated into dinner with ease. Everyone joined together, ate and were merry...

Alice and Gregg, congratulations! I am so so happy to have met you both and thank you for inviting me to spend the day with you. I can't wait to hear about your Costa Rica honeymoon!





We got really lucky with this purple couch! Purple just happened to be one of the wedding colors.


Alice's dress was so girly and beautiful....




Alice and Gregg chose to see each other before the ceremony... which I think it the best option. Here is Alice and Gregg seeing each other for the first time on their wedding day.










Might just be my favorite image of the two newlyweds.


Aren't they a stunning couple? I think so!





Do you see the fabric roses on her dress? It was just stunning.
















The End. Congratulations!

Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

6 comments:

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

Just Beautiful! Love the ring shot (love that piece of art...)Getting all excited for my first wedding of the season this Sat. with Missy!

Deyla Huss said...

Love them all! I especially love the one of the couple as the pink door was open to the garden, gorgeous! Great job girl, now your making me feel like such a slacker for not posting mine!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Really so impressed with all you did for the day. Alice was a beautiful bride and I am glad for the encounter you had with my husband at Apple, Alice will greatly appreciate it for years to come. You were professional and kept us rowdy group together and made the us look our best.
Thank you and keep up the GREAT work.
Alice's big sis
Margaret(Hurricane's wife.)

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Thanks Margaret! You were all so fun and low key. It was a fabulous wedding :)

Mel and Deylah. Thanks ladies!!

Erica Bader said...

Beautiful pics! Sounds like a heavenly day. My faves are the two vineyard pics. Very romantic and sassy!

Mandi said...

I LOVE so many of these, but one of my absolute favorites is the ring picture! Not to mention the one that you said "Might be your favorite". You need to do a blog of all your awesome ring shots! This wedding looks so fun...one everyone would want to be a guest at!
Mandi
Champagne Wedding & Event Coordination
http://www.champagnenw.com