Shannon and Morgan | Engaged!

Shannon and Morgan– If my intuition is correct they are opposites. She's the life of the party and he's the solid rock, she's totally into bold colors and his style is more subdued. She's got a bold daring laugh and he's hides his sly chuckle. I think they might be opposites... in the way that opposites are the best.

I love opposites. It's a major player in my relationship with Josh. You know like, I'm right and he's wrong... So kiddin! But really, in the same way that Josh and I are opposites I think Shannon and Morgan are opposites. He completes her in ways she never knew possible and she builds him up in ways he never imagined. Their meeting was completely by chance at this very location, Edgefield, and they've been together since. Like mint goes with chocolate, Shannon and Morgan are the best combination for each other.

Here we are at Edgefield. I was lucky enough to hear the story of where they first met and the secret meaning behind this infamous door... but I'll keep it their secret, you'll have to hear the details from them if you want to know :)


How sweet are they? Cue: "Awwwwww"





They have so much fun together!




they are so sweet together. so tender.




I love this shot. It's so intimate and comfortable.


And how cute is this door?! And double bonus... pink is one of the wedding colors!








I'm sure they thought I was crazy but I love this greenhouse!


And the infamous door :)






Ok, and this wood pile might just be a favorite. I love the rustic vibe.










Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

7 comments:

yusufyusuf said...

Hi..!
Nice blog...


The Shadow Of Sorrow ©Our planet is changing...!

FACEBOOK GROUP

deyla huss said...

Love these!! its funny because im shooting a wedding out there and they are totally stoked about the door being pink because of their wedding colors! so fun!

Jenni Carmon said...

Melissa, I love this shoot. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Mortgage Freedom and Financial Services, Inc. said...

Amazing!!! As usual...

Jessica Hill said...

I heart Edgefields! Great photos and lively colors:) I love the shot of them at the Blackberry Hall door! Great composition!

missy cochran said...

What a cool place! I didn't even know it existed til now :) I love what you wrote too, so sweet.

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

thanks guys! it was such a fun e-session. i adore this couple :)