Secret Boudoir Session UPDATE

Well, It's Monday. And the Secret Boudoir Sessions.... were.... AWESOME!

Thanks so much to all the ladies who were a part of this event. I had such a great time I think I will be hosting another boudoir event like this around October. I don't have any details yet, but if you would like to be among the first to know when and where comment below or shoot me a email at soulmatesphoto@gamil.com. I'll be contacting those on my secret list before releasing it to the public so they can have first dibs on the days and times.

Gosh, this weekend rocked. I just love being a girl! I wish I could post a few but alas, gotta keep it a secret :)

Here are 2 detail shots....





Secret Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

1 comments:

deylahuss said...

OK Melissa!! I totallt need to shoot here!!! These are my colors!!!