Sara and Jeff | Engagement

There's a special place in my heart for these two already. I haven't spend any more time with them than with others... but one thing makes them different. They are my only couple who in the initial meeting teared up when talking about the "First Look" on their wedding day. My heart melted to see how affectionate they are with one another. I can tell Sara and Jeff are going to take care of one another. I an tell they love spending time together, and most importantly I can tell they care deeply for one another.

One other factoid I love about Sara and Jeff is this. Their first date was not just dinner and a movie folks, their first date was 14 hours long. They just didn't want to say goodbye so they toured around Portland looking for things to do. How adorable is that? Just melts my heart. For their engagement session we went to two of the places they visited on their first date– The Rose Garden and the Kennedy School. Just darling.







They had so much fun together– laughing the entire time!








This is Jeff's serious face! haha Makes me smile as I'm writing this :)


I love the way Sara would look at Jeff. I know there that is so much more than a glance.








GORGEOUS!!


I believe someone yelled "Congrats!" from behind me.








So cute!! Congrats you guys! I can't wait for your wedding!


Smiles for spring time. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

3 comments:

Meg said...

These are so incredibly tender!

deylahuss said...

So gorgeous Melissa! I ADORE the White Blossom tree shots!!! But I love them all!!!

Jen said...

I LOVE the blossom ones too! You find such amazing places to shoot! I love your work! (o: These are great.