At Peace

I feel at peace. I feel spoiled. Even though this hotel room is slightly ghetto and not in the fabulous way, I feel spoiled. The room, however typical of all hotel rooms is got one thing going for it (besides the hunky man I get to share it with). It's got a view. The sounds of the waves crashing on the shore, the seagulls flying around, the bright sun streaming in through the window. It's just plain gorgeous and I'm so thankful, blessed and spoiled I get to spend a few days here. Even though I feel stressed with my time line, overwhelmed with the amount of work I've taken on and even though at the moment I don't have internet connection I feel peace.

I didn't even bring my camera to these few days away... I brought my laptop my suitcase and my work list of to-dos. Unfortunately and fortunately this gorgeous view and warm sunny weather has distracted me greatly and I'm at peace about it. Fortunately and Unfortunately Josh's conference ends today and we will be returning home from Lincoln City tomorrow. I miss Persay. I've got galleries to upload and my own list of personal to-dos. One thing I did learn is that often the things that throw you from your own personal schedule end up being the most needed. Thank God for unplanned events. Amen? Yes, Amen.

This is not the Oregon coast, but I wanted to include at least one picture... so here you go. My tribute to So Cal. Kisses to the warm beaches I miss so dearly.



Big Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

2 comments:

Deyla Huss said...

Oh man now your making wanna go somewhere nice and romantic and toasty for my toes and my hot hubbies! See you when you get back! yeah!

Jessica Hill Photography said...

great to see you take a mini-break! It's tough come June and I'm happy to hear that you've exhaled- so to speak! Can't wait to hang out soon:)

All the best,
Jessica