Sam | Class of 2010

From the moment Sam told me she had a horse I was sold. I use to ride back in the day and I'm smitten when it comes to ponies of any shape and size.

Sam is one of my Senior Reps this season– she's the class of 2010 meaning she is one of the first to get her senior pictures taken. Because horses are a huge part of her life we decided to photograph her at the barn, Rivenburgh Farms, where she boards her miniature horse and teaches summer camp. As it turns out Sam is one of the most comfortable, chill girls. I would never expected her to also spend half her time cheerleading at school! Needless to say Sam is going to have a busy summer :)

Sam, you are the best! Not only are you gorgeous on the outside but also on the inside. Thanks for spending the afternoon with me. I hope you enjoy your portraits!
And a huge thank you to Nancy and Jack who own the Farm– thank you, thank you, thank you!

How cute are they?!


I have so many favorites from this session It's going to be hard for me to tell you just a few :)








I adore this one too. I love the interaction between the two.


Roxy model.


Totally Roxy model.




I told you... another fave.




L-O-V-E the light in these ones.






Don't you think she looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt?? I totally think she does.










Gorgeous!


Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography

 

3 comments:

Jenni Carmon said...

I can see why you had such a hard time choosing, they are all amazing!

Deyla Huss said...

Great job MElissa!! These are beautiful! I love that little pony!!! so cute!

Angela Lee said...

I love the one of them and the flowering tree! These are great!