Kelley and Eric | Engaged!

If I could write a 6 word poem about Kelley and Eric it might look something like this...

"Affectionate together, laugh together– enjoy life."

I'm no poet, but I think these two have mastered the idea of laughing whether it's at each other, together or at themselves. They know life can be carefree and it's much more enjoyable when taken lightly. And, honestly, I think I might need to take a lesson or two from them

Kelley and Eric are from Seattle but made the trek down to P-Town for their engagements. We started at a quaint little bar, O'Conners, located in Multnomah Village. The owner is a family friend of the groom and will be catering the wedding. O'Conners was so nice to let us use their extra room for which they hold special events– we had the place to ourselves! For the second half of the shoot we moved to the downtown waterfront for the gorgeous cherry blossoms. So happy we were able to catch them! The blossoms come and go so quickly.

I had such a blast with you guys! I can't wait for your wedding! Enjoy :)







Her gorgeous ring.




Don't you just love this vintage piano? Who would have thought O'Conners could be so antique. I loved it!


I adore this one mainly because it took so much concentration to get the serious face. I think it's hysterical when my clients have a hard time being serious– but when they do, mmm, they are smokin!


And this series just makes me laugh... Kelley sucked on a lemon. I'm not sure why but it sure was funny!






What did I tell you...
"Affectionate together, laugh together– enjoy life."


I adore cherry blossoms and wish they would stick around longer. Two weeks just isn't enough time to enjoy them.


So totally them!




One of my all time favorites. I adore the "shy mysterious peak over the shoulder" look.




Favorite, favorite, favorite! I have to admit in the past I strongly disliked laying down pictures.... BUT I adore these! I think Kelley and Eric won me over with their cuteness and I will officially continue taking laying down portraits.




We can't forget the bling...




That's a wrap! Thanks for being so adorable Kelley and Eric!

Sunny Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

8 comments:

Missy said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had tons of fun! I love what you did with downtown portland!!

Deyla Huss Photography said...

I absolutely LOVE Cherry Blossoms! they rock my world! I have a session down there as well very soon before they go away :( Beautiful work as always Melissa!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

thanks ladies! i did have a blast with this couple... they were awesome!

Jenni Carmon said...

I LOVE these. My favorite by far.

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

I must say, this guy looks like he could be in movies, he just has that quality about him. So fun, great job!

Angela Lee said...

Mellisa these are great! They look like a lot of fun to take. Really like the ones of them in the chair together.

shoeboxofphotographs said...

Holy crap! You got that much amazing stuff in one session! I love it. I love the connections you captured, and the romance, and the locations...and THE VINTAGE PIANO!

tj cameron said...

fun shots. good variety. good shoot :)