Josh | Class of 2010

I also got to photograph Josh last Saturday. Josh is one of my Senior Reps for this year. He's getting his senior portraits done early so show them off to all his friends. Lucky him :)

Turns out Josh not only plays Alto Sax in, like, 8 bands but he brought it along to the session as well! I hope he wasn't embarrassed when I made his serenade me during the first 5 minutes of our photo shoot. It was fun! I didn't even expect to get a personal concert but lo and behold, there I was...

We spent most of the session in and around The Pearl. Check 'em out. Oh, and watch out for those tobogonlons (toboggans). Inside joke.... I'm not even sure I understand, but I know his friends will!















I love the ones below! i love the colors!








This is what I want to do all summer long! don't you?




The local artist Brett Bowers was showing his work downtown. He kindly let us use his paintings as a backdrop for a few images. Brett has awesome work! Check it out here. I believe this one is called "Went By Train."




And then we finished the session at Union Square. Perfect!




Love this last one! Hard to believe he's only the class of 2010, right? He looks at least 20 here.


Thanks Josh! I had a blast! Tammy, Thank so much for treking around with us!
Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

4 comments:

Angela Lee said...

These are great Mellisa! Its nice to see some male senior photots.

deylahuss said...

I love them!! great work Mellisa!!

Erica Bader said...

What a cutie! Love the tie.

lilyyyy.cupcake said...

lol.
geeeee these settings look sooo familiar
i wonder why? lol.

i like his semiformal? with the tie
:D



--amelia