Good Day Sunshine.

Am I dreaming or was this the best weekend ev-ar? Anyone else with me? It was sunny here in Portland and for the first time this year it was hot, people were happy, I didn't have to work.... it was fab-u-lous!

I was reminded of a few fabulous and not so fabulous things this weekend...
1. How much I love BBQing. I don't have cook, there are less dishes, and the food is delish. What's not to like?
2. I love the sunshine. I love it hot, direct and in my face.
3. My bikini is a little smaller than I had remembered. Or rather I'm a little bigger than I remembered. Oops!
4. Gardening is HARD work. I hope ours pays off.
5. Happy dogs make happy people. It's true, and if you don't believe it check out the photo below.
6. "I'm in love and it's a sunny day. Good Day Sunshine."

I think Persay had a great weekend too. She slept in the sun, ate bugs and received BBQ scraps. Sigh. Gotta love a dogs life. I hope everyone had a great weekend.


Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh how I love doggy-in-the-sun expressions :)

Missy said...

Yes, yes! Loving last weekends weather. Sounds like you had a great time :)

Deyla Huss said...

Ok so I have decided we totally need to get our pups together for a little play date, They both get the same look while sunbathing! I have a one-eyed 9 yr old Pugalicious Pug who needs a friend! LOL

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

they should totally play! Persay is always looking for other play dates. she's so social... and is their anything more fun than watching dogs play?? I think not!