Elise and Beau | Engaged!

I've thought long and hard about Elise and Beau. I've thought about how to describe them and how I would let all my blog readers how wonderful they are as individuals and collectively. I have to admit I didn't come up with lot of words. While I was editing their engagement portraits I determined they did a fabulous job of being themselves. Of course they were a little nervous at first as everyone is. Once they took a deep breath and relaxed into each others arms all nervousness was lost. Elise is semi shy, super sweet and totally in love with Beau. Beau is confident, knowledgeable and completely in love with Elise. I just keep picturing this engagement portrait when I try and write about them! Let's cut to the chase...

I thing they'll agree... but in my opinion this is the epitome of Elise and Beau.


We started the engagement session at Powell's Books. If you are a Portlander and have yet to go- go. And if you ever come to Portland- go. It's unlike anything you've ever seen... and Portland's sure proud of it!


Beau and Elise spend lots of time there writing papers and reading up.


Totally Elise.










Right after the wedding they are road tripping it to Toronto... Beau's going to be studying there next fall. I'm excited for this adventure for them! It's kinda what Josh and I did... but we stayed on the West Coast.






We ventured over to Mt. Tabor and the bench where Beau proposed. I smile just thinking about how romantic it is :) And I'm smiling because I love this shy portrait below. Total fashion shot.




This might be my favorite from the session. I love Elise's expression here. It makes me comfortable because she's so comfortable.










The bench they'll remember forever.




The End!

Shy Smiles, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

8 comments:

Sara said...

First of all, they're totally beautiful - beautiful shots and a beautiful couple. Second of all, I so jealous that you shot in Powell's! I'd been dreaming about doing that.

Gustafson-Photography said...

These look great Melissa!

Becky said...

Powells, how cool! We have a couple wanting their "after shoot" to include Powells, so thanks for the awesome inspiration :) These are adorable...

Deyla Huss said...

Awesome job Melissa!! You rocked it and LOVE LOVE Powells!!!

Missy said...

The book store was a great idea! You must have had so much fun with this couple!

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

What a creative idea! I love the books, way to rock something new and different!

Take 5 Photography said...

Great Job!! Love the ones in the grass. :-)

Christy said...

These Powell's pics are so cute! I love that idea, great job!