Alicia and Max...

I hope most of you here in Portland spent the day outside on Saturday. I know I did! It was phenomenal, gorgeous and fabulous! Don't you all agree? Nothing like a little sunshine to brighten one's day, or week, or month...!

I had so much fun with Alicia and Max on Saturday at Portland's Rose Garden. Alicia contacted me to photograph her and Max for her mom for Mother's Day. Max is actually her mom's dog! Isn't Alicia so thoughtful? If her mom loves her dog as much as I love mine, well, no need to continue. You get the point.

I bet my mom is going to be jealous of this gift-- sorry mom!

We spent the afternoon laughing and playing with Max in the sunshine. He was a riot-- a hyper little 10 month old puppy. Check 'em out.



If anyone has a dog you know what this laugh means...


















He's so little! I think Alicia told me he weighs 8 pounds?!




Thanks Alicia! I had a blast... and happy Mother's Day to your mom!

Big Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

3 comments:

Mandi said...

OH my gosH!! I am in LOVE!!! These pictures are FABULOUS!!! Beautiful Alicia, Handsome Max and Fantastic Melissa! Love it!

Megan Clark said...

I love that his little pink tongue matching her pink shirt - when he's decided to stick it out!

Angela Lee said...

Aww that dog is so cute! And the pictures are great! Such a good idea for mom on mother's day!