Things I Love

I have folder on Facebook titled "Things I Love!" It's very freeing to know I can place anything my little heart desires into that folder. I can place photographs of food, buildings, people, travel- anything- because I love it.

Here are a few things I've been loving lately.

Spring.

Spring time! I am so excited for spring, for things to start growing, for sunshine, for pretty flowers. I love pretty flowers and whoever wants to send them to me I'll gladly accept! My address is....

Love notes and morning coffee.

Last week I looked Josh in the deep in the eyes and I proceeded to tell him I haven't been making enough time for him; that I haven't been the woman I want to be for him. I told him I wanted to be better. The next morning I woke up to a love letter and my morning coffee. No matter how early Josh wakes up he always makes me coffee. It makes me feel like a princess every morning. And the love note- that's just the tip of the ice burg when in comes to Josh's love for me. And that, my friends, will go head first into my "Thinks that I love" folder.

Puppy Feet.

It was warm and it totally sunny last Thursday and Friday. I hesitated. I thought to myself, I've got so much to do. Sigh. I took a deep breath.... and walked in the front door and yelled in my best high pitched baby voice ever, "Peeerrrsay! Want to go to the puppy park? Dooooo you want to play with friends? Do yoooou??" Her cocked head and wiggly butt (cause her tail won't wag fast enough) always makes me smile. She quickly jumps in the car and we're off to the park. It's all the puppy feet running around at the dog park that make me smile. Every time.

What are things that you love?

I also love smiling :)
Big Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love blog posts that make me smile :)

Katie said...

Um.. I think we should trade husbands. Brendan is great and all.. but where are my love letters in the morning?!

Persay is a doll. Lets trade dogs too ;-)

A Niko Productions said...

Hi, I love the photos! Especially the puppy feet. Things I love...Right now the thing I love is the sound of my cat purring next to me as he sits on my desk and watches me work. Thanks for such a cool blog entry. It made me smile :)