Published!

A few months ago I (along with a few other local photographers) were interviewed for the NW Kids March Photo Issue. I'm so honored to have some of my work published as well as interviewed! So Sweet.

Check out the site and all the fun things they feature. Every month is dedicated to a different topic around the NW (Portland). You can also pick up a printed copy at your local library or boutique child's store.

View Article and Tips here.
View Slide Show here!



Below are the images that were published in the online slide show...







I can't wait to share the info with the mom's! They are going to be thrilled!

*** ADDED TO POST
I just got mine in the mail... here's the article and some pics of the magazine itself.





Big Smlies!
Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Melissa! That is so exciting!!! Congrats and I know there's much more greatness for you to come! :)

Jen said...

Congratulations on being published! That is so awesome for you. :-) Such a blessing.

Missy said...

This is an amazing honor, I am so excited for you!

Deyla Huss said...

WOW! congrats!!! Very cool!