Mandi | Fashion Savvy Portraits.

Mandi- A few words to describe her - friendly, uber organized and fashion savvy. In the time I've known Mandi I know she's going make it in this life. When I meet her I feel we are old friends. We sit and chat for hours as if we've known each other for years.

See, it's quite appropriate that Mandi is friendly, uber organized and fashion savvy- she's a coordinator, wedding and event coordinator that is! She's one of the best people to have at your wedding. She's the one that makes your day run as smooth as buttercream frosting. Decadent! As a coordinator she deals with all the details and last minute happenings- not you. As a bride you get to float through your day on a cloud of bliss thanks to your coordinator.

She's venturing out on her own later this year and needed portraits for her new company's website (more on that later!).

Friendly, uber organized and fashion savvy Mandi arrived for her session. We started at Hotel Monaco for the 1st half of the session. A big thanks for the staff at Hotel Monaco- they were so carefree allowing us to run around the lobby in the middle of the afternoon. For the second part of our shoot we ventured over to Sip and Krantz in the Pearl. Check 'em out.

Oh, and Mandi had me shoot some details for her "theme"... (more on that later)
How darling is this Portland Bride cover with the red shoes?!




Drum roll.... Guess what her company name is!?


Simply Adorable.




This is one of my faves- You know I'm a sucker for art gallery-ish settings. I love how clean and fresh this one is.




So classy! I also LOVE this one.


Her we are at Sip and Krantz.








Don't you just want to sit down with Mandi and tell her everything?!






We got lucky and snapped a few shots in front of the lights- It looks like they were taking them down. If you want your portraits taken there you better act fast... or wait till the holidays.




I would love to end on this one. I don't know what it is- mystery? Is it the geo shapes? I just know that I love, love it.


Thanks Mandi!!!

Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

15 comments:

Jonathan said...

Mandi is awesome! Great pictures and I am sure she will have continued success.

Missy said...

Hey Melissa,

Love the shoe shots!!! I am a sucker for abstract, though :)

MsBunn.com said...

I love her red pumps! I want a pair!

Adam George said...

Melissa, your work is fantastic. I love the images.

Megan Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Clark said...

I heart Sip & Krantz. Glad you shot there!

Deyla Huss said...

OMG I JUST shot at the Hotel Monnaco!! Dont ya love that couch! and their soft Laveneder walls!!! Great job!

Angela Lee said...

I love the cup and writing shot and I'm alway a sucker for show shots! These are great!

Julian said...

That's too funny! I did a portrait session using those two big chairs at that coffee shop in Jameson Park a year ago!...such a fun place to shoot! Very lovely...I enjoyed this session. -Julian

Erin said...

after your little blurb about her made me want to use her! i think my favorite is the first tea cup one on the left had side. she has a look of determination and elegance that every bride desires in a coordinator :D

Anonymous said...

Aren't you something. These photos are beautiful and thank you for keeping me on your mailing list.

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

you guys are so sweet! it was a blast shooting at hotel monaco and with mandi! thanks everyone for following the blog!

Mandi said...

Melissa! I had so much fun doing this shoot with you and can't wait to see the rest of the photos! You're amazing! I'm lucky to have met you! :)

A Niko Productions said...

Great pics! My favorite is the 7th one down. I love all the colors in your photos. They are all fun to look at :)

Portland Style Unveiled said...

OH!!!!! We LOVE Mandi Downs ... she was my wedding coordinator and she is SUCH a sweetheart :) Love this post!!!
xoxo