Jihae and Jordan - Engaged!!

Jordan, in regards to being photographed, "I'm chill. This isn't so bad."
Jihae, "Ya, you look cute."
Jordan, "Should we get a beer? You know, to be more authentic?"
Jihea, "Right now, sure."
Jordan, Well, we're in a bar. Should we go for a glass or classy can?"
Jihea, with a small giggle, "Let's go classy."

And so they went. Whispering amongst themselves while sharing secret giggles the whole session long.

Jihae and Jordan stumbled along Kelly's Olympian while they were dating. They've spent many hours sharing conversation, laughter and classy PBRs. They thought it appropriate to document their engagement in this little funky bar downtown- their home away from home.

Jihea and Jordan, I can't wait to photograph your wedding in August! I can't wait to see how you incorporate fun and funky into your wedding day.... even if it doesn't include a cotton candy machine.... wink, wink :)









I just love the old rugged quality of this image.


This one reminds me of the old Express B&W ads, does it not?


I think this is what they must of looked like to all the other bar hoppers :)


"Let's go classy."




Nothing sexier than a bathroom shot.






And then we ran over to The Pearl for a bit.




I think we are getting a glimpse of them on their wedding day!






They just bought a new house!

Bella the Boxer made her debut. So fun! I love dogs. But I think everyone knows that by now.


If you are a dog owner you know this next one well.... am I right?! That's what I thought. Snuggles.








Happy Engagement!

Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

4 comments:

MsBunn.com said...

What a fun session! Great job!

Angela Lee said...

I love the shot with low light and that amazing ceiling! This looks like it was a blast to shoot and they turned out fantastic!

Deyla Huss said...

These rock sister! Great job!

Erin said...

Aw, these turned out so great! I love the idea of just hanging out, grabbing a beverage... (the classy way is hilarious!) and then just to get candid lovey shots. I want to do that! Too bad Abilene is short on creative places.... I also loved the onces with them standing in the sun...lens flare! yeahh!!

great work girl :D